Wednesday, January 25, 2012

~Maegan & Alex~

This past fall, I had the privilege of taking pictures of my niece Maegan and my nephew Alex. They are brother and sister, and very ornery, especially Alex. Maegan is a very caring young lady and will do anything for you, always wanting to help out. Like I mentioned before Alex is a very ornery boy. For example, a couple weeks ago I had to take Maegan to the dentist, and we are sitting there waiting for her to get done, and Alex turns to me and barely hits me on the cheek. I told him he could hit me anywhere but the face. All of a sudden he just starts hitting me in the arm, like I was his punching bag. I made him stop, but he just sat there and laughed. I hope you enjoy the pics!!

Alex Michael ~ 9
Maegan Nichole ~ 13

Mommy and her 2 kids. I think Maegan looks just like her Mom!!
A handsome young man
A beautiful young lady!


His orneriness coming out!

No comments:

Post a Comment